*WR America, Inc. (우리산업 Dublin GA Plant)
A manufacturer of thermal management system & components, and other electrical parts for automotive industrial. Woory is a global company based in Korea Head office and challenging the next generation of electric vehicle market with production sites in many countries around the world. We are looking for someone who work with us in Dublin GA new Plant!
- ESSENTIAL Duties and Responsibilities *
• Configure, and technically install MES in new production lines by working closely with Head office in Korea
• Support Manufacturing on the efficient use of MES; help to troubleshoot issues during MES usage and support end Users in MES navigation
• Troubleshooting and fix of MES and MES H/W which occur in daily operations to ensure 100% operations of the system in plant
• Implementation of MES support and emergency concept in plant including training of key users in operations and service
• Assists with the installation, configuration and maintenance of desktop, laptop and/or other related equipment and devices.
• Provide individual instruction and/or training to users on new or updated technologies.
• Taking initial telephone or email inquiries and troubleshooting and managing relatively simple hardware, software or network problems
• Performs basic problem solving and assistance on various software applications and hardware systems for employees
• Performs routine technological systems support, maintenance, and testing for proper upkeep of systems; troubleshoots and resolves general system hardware, software, and network failures and conflicts.
- skills and qualifications *
• High-level knowledge of commonly used software, hardware and applications
• Strong oral communication skills to gather information from employees and explain complex technical concepts in simple language
• Demonstrated written communication skills to create useful support logs
• Analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and diagnose issues
• Time management skills to provide updates and fixes within a promised time frame
• Multitasking skills to assist multiple employees at once
• Observational skills to recognize warning signs that indicate potential problems
• Customer service skills to interact professionally and positively with employees and coworkers
- 1~3 years’ Experience in Automotive Industry preferred.