*WR America, Inc. (우리산업 Dublin GA Plant)
A manufacturer of thermal management system & components, and other electrical parts for automotive industrial. Woory is a global company based in Korea Head office and challenging the next generation of electric vehicle market with production sites in many countries around the world. We are looking for someone who work with us in Dublin GA new Plant!
- ESSENTIAL Duties and Responsibilities *
- Prepare the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) package according to customer specific requirements for new launches.
- Lead the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) process from program award through start of regular production (SORP) plus 90 days.
- Lead the Control Plan development.
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) on his/her commodities to support the plants for the duration of the program.
- Perform reverse PFMEA during tooling run-off and track corrective actions to closure.
- Represent Android with customer to obtain PPAP approval.
- Integrate lessons learned across APQP activities for all plants.
- Assist in the development of verification and error proofing practices.
- Internally communicate with Engineering, Purchasing, and Program Management on opportunities within the supply chain for quality improvement.
- Propose improvements to Quality policy and systems.
- Assist in training plants quality procedures.
- Assist in run at rate activities during launch.
- Assist plant to utilize root cause analysis tools (8D, 5 Why, Fishbone) to diagnose/prevent/correct failures during launch.
- Work in conjunction with plants to utilize SPC data, when required, to monitor process variation and to diagnose problems.
- All other duties as assigned.3~5 years of Engineer experience is required.
- ESSENTIAL Skills and EXPERIENCE:*
· Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent.
· Quality Certification preferred (CQE, Six Sigma Green Belt, CQA, etc.).
· Years of Experience: 3+ years of Quality Engineering and at least 2 years in an automotive manufacturing/assembly environment.
· Attend and/or support pre-production virtual and physical builds. Root cause build issues/implement solutions.
· Strong working knowledge of PFMEA and Control Plans, ISO9001 or IATF 16949:2016 Quality Systems.
· Understanding of APQP process.
· Understanding of manufacturing engineering with respect to one or more of these areas: automated assembly equipment, product assemblies, tooling, fixtures and gauges.
· Demonstrated ability in using problem solving methodologies.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presenting and the ability to influence all levels of staff.
· Sense of urgency and an overall customer satisfaction focus.
· Strong computer skills in MS Office suite of software, especially with use of Excel.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· College or university program certificate in electrical engineering / Computer engineering
· Experience in Automotive Electrical System - preferred
· 3~5 years of Engineer experience is preferred.