Job Description: Position: Safety/Facility Manager
Woory America, Inc. (우리산업)
*Location: 404 Kellam Road, Dublin, GA 31021 *Hours: 7:30 AM ~ 4:30 PM 1st Shift
Woory America, Inc is a manufacturer of thermal management system & components, and other electrical parts for automotive industrial. Woory is a global company based in Korea head office and challenging the next generation of electric vehicle market with production sites in many countries around the world. We are looking for someone who will work with us as a team of Woory at Dublin GA new plant!
As a Safety/Facility manager at Woory, you will be responsible for all activities related to occupational safety and health administration (OSHA) in the facility you are aligned to and you will ensure compliance with federal, state, and local requirements and laws to prevent hazards and injuries. As a Safety Manager you will manage and develop safety programs to educate supervisors and managers and to prevent hazards, risks, and injuries. As well as you will be to oversee building and grounds maintenance, ensuring security, emergency preparedness, and cleanliness in accordance with company policies. You will supervise projects, review maintenance contracts, conduct inspections, evaluate work quality, provide maintenance recommendations, and train employees on workplace safety. You will play a crucial role in maintaining a well-managed and secure work environment for all.
*** Essential Duties and Responsibilities ***
· Drive and promote zero-incident Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) culture throughout the company.
· Develop and maintain safety education training program within the plant environment.
· Maintain and update existing safety procedures, standard operating procedures, and policies.
· Partner with manufacturing managers to review and improve safety practices and ensure adoption by employees.
· Manage compliance for environmental regulations (e.g. air permits, water runoff, fire hazard)
· Model and promote an organizational culture that fosters safe practices through effective leadership and training.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Assure optimal functioning of all building systems.
· Oversee procedures, standards, and timing of work performed by contractors and maintenance personnel.
· Handle vendor accounts and generate necessary reports.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date records related to maintenance activities, equipment, and contracts.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
*** Skills and Qualifications ***
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
· Must have 5+ years of safety supervisory role in a safety program as well as 5+ years facility management experience.
· Occupational Safety and Healthy Administration (OSHA) Certification (OSHA 10, 30 training)
· Forklift Operating experience as well as Forklift Safety Training
· Proficient in MS office
· Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills to engage and inspire others to comply with safety policies and standards
· Thorough knowledge of safety standards and methodologies
· Proven track record of critical thinking and problem-solving
· Demonstrate thorough knowledge of safety regulations, including OSHA, ANSI, and NFPA
· Must have prior experience managing projects and plant installations on a large. This includes vendor management to complete tasks.
· Proven team player – experience must include building and/or leading successful facility support and/or maintenance teams
*Preferred Qualification: *
· 5+ years experience in Automotive Industry preferred.
· Mechanical knowledge
Health insurance including dental and vision