*WR America, Inc. (우리산업 Dublin GA Plant)
A manufacturer of thermal management system & components, and other electrical parts for automotive industrial. Woory is a global company based in Korea Head office and challenging the next generation of electric vehicle market with production sites in many countries around the world. We are looking for someone who work with us in Dublin GA new Plant!
- ESSENTIAL Duties and Responsibilities *
- Apply engineering principles & analytical techniques to drive continuous improvement to manufacturing processes.
- Lead development of interim and permanent corrective actions to resolve quality issues using 8D methodology and structured problem-solving tools.
- Play an integral part in the Launch process by establishing and monitoring quality target levels at the workstation level for each build phase to validate workstations readiness.
- Conduct process audits to ensure the process adheres to Vehicle Operations guidelines and specific process standards.
- Act as team leader in resolving assembly related concerns. Lead variability reduction and lean manufacturing initiatives and best practices.
- Support ISO 14001 compliance and support internal ISO auditing and compliance as required.
- Lead development of solutions for throughput constraints
- Manage and direct statistical process control activities.
- Review internal/external suppliers for critical characteristic process compatibility.
- Support efficiency planning to ensure workstations are properly set up with quality risks identified and addressed.
- ESSENTIAL Skills and EXPERIENCE:*
- 8D and 5Why corrective action and problem-solving
- Lean Tools – 5S, Kanban, Poka-yoke, and Value Stream Mapping
- TQM and Kaizen Methods
- Visual Factory Management
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering / technology preferred.
- FMEA, PPAP, and DOE experience preferred.
- Six Sigma: DMAIC and DMADV (DFSS) Project Methodology experience preferred.
- Ergonomic analysis knowledge and experience preferred.