Our company culture is built upon YKK’s philosophy called the CYCLE OF GOODNESS™. We believe that providing value and being fair to our customers and our employees is what makes us a successful company in return. Guided by our core values and fundamental behaviors, we strive to foster a caring company, committed employees and challenging work that benefits our employees, customers, and communities. We offer competitive compensation packages, training and advancement opportunities. YKK AP America provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package designed to provide the security they need to enjoy life at home and at work. By providing a high level of benefit coverage at a reasonable cost to the employee, we hope to foster a long and productive employment relationship.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities
- Pack aluminum frames into boxes with regard to shape, color, quality as required by order
- Enter order data into computer. Apply shipping label to boxes.
- Offload conveyors of packed boxes and place on appropriate pallets with respect to number, branch code or next destination.
- Pack brake metal radius, flat sheet and non-standard items as required by the order.
- Clean packing area to ensure a clean and safe environment.
- All other duties assigned by your Supervisor and or /Manager
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- High School diploma/GED (minimum)
- Be vigilant about safety
- Quality - conscious, oriented to excellence
- Good math skills
- Manufacturing Experience
- Must be able to lift approximately 50 lbs. during shift
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Employment with YKK AP America Inc. is conditioned upon successfully completing a negative drug test for the presence of illegal drugs.