TM MACHINE OPERATOR II
Our company culture is built upon YKK’s philosophy called the CYCLE OF GOODNESS™. We believe that providing value and being fair to our customers and our employees is what makes us a successful company in return. Guided by our core values and fundamental behaviors, we strive to foster a caring company, committed employees and challenging work that benefits our employees, customers, and communities. We offer competitive compensation packages, training and advancement opportunities. YKK AP America provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package designed to provide the security they need to enjoy life at home and at work. By providing a high level of benefit coverage at a reasonable cost to the employee, we hope to foster a long and productive employment relationship.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for being able to operate all automatic & manual equipment for both processing lines
- Responsible for operating forklifts (straight and side loader)
- Responsible for operating workstation crane during tool & jig change over
- Responsible for processing scrap to melting/casting which includes completing a weight check and weight ticket application
- Responsible for line trouble reset
- Responsible for parts packaging
- Employee will be expected to be able to operate every production job in the department
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- High School diploma/GED (minimum)
- Should be able to operate a computer system
- Should be able to read drawings, micrometers, and calipers
- Forklift operator license required
- Should have basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Previous equipment operation is a plus
- Welding experience is a plus
- Be vigilant about safety
- Quality - conscious, oriented to excellence
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Employment with YKK AP America Inc. is conditioned upon successfully completing a negative drug test for the presence of illegal drugs.